Watertown Family Connections follows the WUSD calendar, WFC will not hold programming on the following dates: March 28th – April 1st (Spring Break).
Additionally, if the WUSD is closed due to severe weather, etc there will be no programming at Watertown Family Connections.
The Incredible Years Baby & Me
May 24 @ 5:30 am - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30 am on Tuesday, repeating until May 24, 2022
A free course offered by Watertown Family Connections for parents of children 0-1 years of age.
- Help babies feel loved, safe and secure
- Learn how to provide a safe environment
- Encourage babies physical and language development
- Understand the importance of parental communication for babies brain development
- Understand development and milestones of 1st year
- Hands-on learning approach with your baby
- Gain parental confidence and support
To register, call 920.342.7977.