Watertown Family Connections follows the WUSD calendar, WFC will not hold programming on the following dates: March 28th – April 1st (Spring Break).
Additionally, if the WUSD is closed due to severe weather, etc there will be no programming at Watertown Family Connections.
Triple P Group Parenting Course
April 20 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Triple P – Positive Parenting Program’s simple, practical strategies have been proven to work around the world. There are five classroom sessions and three (15-30 minute) individual consultations as you try your selected strategies (Phone/ Zoom). Triple P makes positive, effective parenting a habit!
- Learn the causes of the behavior problems
- Encourage better behaviors
- Calmly and assertively address negative behaviors
- Track improvements and parenting goals
- Get individualized parent coaching
- Take care of yourself as a parent
For parents of children 4-12 years of age
Limited Free childcare is provided. Must request when registering.
Parents attending all sessions and consultations will receive a certificate of completion.
Scan the QR Code or click the link to register for Class.